eSynic Digital to Analog Audio Converter 3 Port DAC Decoder Optical SPDIF
Delivery and Returns
1. US,UK,AU,DE,FR,IT,ES Free shipping over $50.
2. All products are sold 100% authentic.
3. 48 hours delivery, 5-10 working days can be delivered.
4. Free 30-day return and 18-month warranty.
5. Shipping area supported :US,UK,AU,CA,DE,AT,BE,CZ,FR,LU,NL,PL,DK,IT,ES
6. Note: If you need to purchase multiple pieces or cooperate, please contact us in advance.
Support PCM LPCM 2.0/ DTS/ Dolby AC3 Audio Format
Manual Switching of 3 Optical Fiber Audio Input Signals, Support Power-off Memory Function
3-Ports SPDIF/Optical Inputs,Optical Output, L/R RCA, 3.5mm Headphone Analog Audio Output
3 Port Digital Optical SPDIF Toslink Input, Decoder to Optical + L/R RCA + 3.5mm Jack Audio
eSynic Digital to Analog Audio Decoder with SPDIF/ Toslink 3X1 Switch can switch any of 3 digital toslink audio signals to one toslink audio output. At the same time, it can convert the digital audio signal to analog L/R audio output and headphone output. This device supports the 5.1CH Dolby Digital, DTS Audio and other digital audio format decoding. It can be used to do audio decode for DVD, Blu-ray player, PS3, PC and other similar devices.
1, 3-Ports SPDIF/TOSLINK inputs, Supports SPDIF/TOSLINK output, L/R analog audio output and 3.5mm headphone output
2, 24bit DSP and 96KHZ/24bit DAC, delivering super-fast HW decode
3, SPDIF/TOSLINK input & output ports support all optical audio formats: Dolby AC3, DTS, THX, HDCD and PCM ETC
4, Automatic identify input digital audio signal format and output stereo analog audio
5, DC overvoltage protection
Comer’s experience, we posted the following solutions to the common problems.
Please remove the caps in the optical cable before using.
A: Buzzing Noise
1. Please try using a high quality fiber optic cable or a RCA cable with high quality gold plated interface and a shielded function to connect the toslink audio decoder.
2. Please use the original 5V 1A Power Adapter (Included) to power the decoder. (Do not plug the USB cable directly into the TV's USB port to power the decoder)
B: Do Not Work
1. Some TVs or game consoles need to set the audio output mode to SPDIF mode output in the device system.
Setting: Device Homepage -- System Setting -- Image and Sound -- Voice Setting -- SPDIF -- ON.
(Notic: Optical output can support 5.1CH, but 3.5mm and RCA output can only support 2.0CH)
2. Please select the correct source input. If the input source is connected to “Input1”, you need to set the input channel to “Input1” to work properly.
C: If you want to output audio to your bluetooth headset, please do it as the following ways:
1. Connect your bluetooth transmitter to our decoder.
2. Pair the bluetooth transmitter with your bluetooth headset.
3. Pass the audio signal to your bluetooth headset.
United States , United Kingdom , Australia , Germany , France , Italy , Spain Free shipping on orders over $50.Our "Free Shipping" covers all standard shipping and handling charges in the US to get our product safely from us to you. It does not include expedited shipping, non-standard shipping, return-shipping, customs and/or import/export fees, or fees charged by any party other thanvinteam Products. Free shipping is only valid for full products and not for parts ordered through customer service. Excludes Alaska and Hawaii. *Please note thatvinteam.com currently does not have any expedited shipping options. Smaller Items ship "parcel" via Fedex. Larger Items such as Playsets, Sheds, Kayaks, ship via LTL Freight. Our current LTL partners include Estes, ABF, Reddaway, YRC, Old Dominion, and Diamond Line. These items are shipped via Curbside Delivery.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.