eSynic 4K HDMI Bidirectional Switch Hdmi Splitter 1 in 2 Out or 2 in 1 Out
Delivery and Returns
1. US,UK,AU,DE,FR,IT,ES Free shipping over $50.
2. All products are sold 100% authentic.
3. 48 hours delivery, 5-10 working days can be delivered.
4. Free 30-day return and 18-month warranty.
5. Shipping area supported :US,UK,AU,CA,DE,AT,BE,CZ,FR,LU,NL,PL,DK,IT,ES
6. Note: If you need to purchase multiple pieces or cooperate, please contact us in advance.
1. Extra USB Power Interface: to Make It Work Well, Please Use a Good Quality DC 5v 1a Power Plug to Fully Charge Our Product Via the USB Cable Included Before Use.
2. When Use the Mode of 1 Input 2 Output, Please Note that Two Outputs Can not Work Simultaneously, Only One HDMI Output Monitor will Display Each Time, You Need to Press the Switch Button to Choose which Output You Want to Display and the LED light tells you which port is active.
3. For optimum performance, we recommend using high quality, certified HDMI 1.4 or HDMI 2.0 cables (28AWG or 26AWG) in lengths up to 7m / 23ft for all connections. High-speed HDMI cables are required for 4K and 1080p resolutions.
4. Distance limitations for different 4k(4k@30Hz and 4k@60Hz) signal transmission.
If 4K@30Hz, please make sure Input distance Up to 5 Metres (16ft) AWG26 HDMI Standard Cable Length, Output Up to 5 Metres (16ft) AWG26 HDMI Standard Cable Length. (Total transmission distance cannot exceed 10m/ 30ft)
If 4K@60Hz, please make sure Input distance Up to 2 Metres(6.5ft) AWG26 HDMI Standard Cable Length, Output Up to 2 Metres(6.5ft) AWG26 HDMI Standard Cable Length. (Total transmission distance cannot exceed 4m/13ft
5. Not Support ARC Function.
- Connect 2 HDMI input to 1 HDMI display.
- Connect 1 HDMI source to 2 HDMI displays（only one monitor will be displayed）.
- Support 3D, HDCP 1.4
- Resolution up to 4K@30Hz, also support 2160p@30Hz/ 1080p@50/60Hz/1080i/720p/ 576i/ 480p/ 480i.
- Support high bandwidth 3.4Gbps data transmission. Input and output transmission distance with AWG26 HDMI standard cable up to 5m length.
- Compatible with most devices with standard HDMI interface: HDTV, Blu-Ray, DVD, Satellite, DVR, PS3, PS4, Fire TV stick, Fire TV, ROKU, Apple TV.
- Aluminum metal shell, reduce signal interference and increase heat resistance.
- Use AWG26 HDMI standard cable input, the Input transmission distance up to 5 meters, the output transmission distance up to 5 meters
- Micro USB power supply, plug and play
- Convenient installation simple operation
- Three HDMI Type-A ports
- Supports HDCP pass-through and, 12-bit Deep color per channel; maximum of 32-bits across all channels.
- Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM and, compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital, DTS-HS and Dolby TrueHD.
- Maximum operating current: 15mA
- Manual select push button to alternate between modes.
- Dual LEDs to display status.
- Size: 70×60×20 (mm)
- Weight: 125g
- Material: Metal
- Color: Black
- 1 x Bidirectional HDMI Switch
- 1 x Micro USB power Cable
- 1 x User Manual
United States , United Kingdom , Australia , Germany , France , Italy , Spain Free shipping on orders over $50.Our "Free Shipping" covers all standard shipping and handling charges in the US to get our product safely from us to you. It does not include expedited shipping, non-standard shipping, return-shipping, customs and/or import/export fees, or fees charged by any party other thanvinteam Products. Free shipping is only valid for full products and not for parts ordered through customer service. Excludes Alaska and Hawaii. *Please note thatvinteam.com currently does not have any expedited shipping options. Smaller Items ship "parcel" via Fedex. Larger Items such as Playsets, Sheds, Kayaks, ship via LTL Freight. Our current LTL partners include Estes, ABF, Reddaway, YRC, Old Dominion, and Diamond Line. These items are shipped via Curbside Delivery.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.