8" Vacuum Suction Cup Hand Pump Heavy Duty Granite Glass Stone Lifter Sucker Cup
Delivery and Returns
1. US,UK,AU,DE,FR,IT,ES Free shipping over $50.
2. All products are sold 100% authentic.
3. 48 hours delivery, 5-10 working days can be delivered.
4. Free 30-day return and 18-month warranty.
5. Shipping area supported :US,UK,AU,CA,DE,AT,BE,CZ,FR,LU,NL,PL,DK,IT,ES
6. Note: If you need to purchase multiple pieces or cooperate, please contact us in advance.
Packing: plastic box
Packing size: 28*24*12cm
Product size: suction cup size 200mm, thickness 20mm single layer
Material: engineering plastic grip, nylon handle, sucker thickened rubber,
Scope of application: handling and installation of masons, glaziers, glass, ceramic tiles, rock slabs, marble, steel plates, aluminum plates
1. Place it on a clean surface without dust, sand and other stains (the bottom of the suction cup and the pressing surface are kept clean, and the suction is stronger).
2. Repeatedly press and exhaust, until the red line on the press handle disappears, it can be transported.
3. To remove the deflation, press and hold the deflation valve, press the handle to pop up and see the red line to remove the suction cup.
Maximum weighing 70-100kg
Thick rubber suction cup, engineering plastic handle, sturdy and durable, non-slip and wear-resistant
With air vents, airtight and thick, not easy to leak, simple operation and convenient use
With storage plastic box, clean storage does not take up space
Reference details:Makes material handling easier and safer, and can be quickly attached to a flat, clean, smooth, and non-porous surface. It is very suitable for lifting and moving materials such as glass, aquariums, plastics, engine valves, metal plates, slates and electrical appliances to prevent injuries and increase productivity.
Made of strong and environmentally friendly materials: the suction cup is made of durable, odorless, super strong rubber and engineering plastic handles, strong grip and ergonomic. Long-term durability and excellent reliability, can be used in different working environments.
Simple to use: manual operation, can be installed or released quickly and easily! The pump suction column is pressed for a few times, and it will completely adhere to the surface and maintain the suction force for more than 6 hours. After the release valve stem is pressed, quickly and completely release.
Safety indicator: The red line indicates that it can be judged whether it has been vacuumed. When the red line is still outside, just continue to press the air rod until the red line is no longer visible to indicate that the adsorption is complete.
United States , United Kingdom , Australia , Germany , France , Italy , Spain Free shipping on orders over $50.Our "Free Shipping" covers all standard shipping and handling charges in the US to get our product safely from us to you. It does not include expedited shipping, non-standard shipping, return-shipping, customs and/or import/export fees, or fees charged by any party other thanvinteam Products. Free shipping is only valid for full products and not for parts ordered through customer service. Excludes Alaska and Hawaii. *Please note thatvinteam.com currently does not have any expedited shipping options. Smaller Items ship "parcel" via Fedex. Larger Items such as Playsets, Sheds, Kayaks, ship via LTL Freight. Our current LTL partners include Estes, ABF, Reddaway, YRC, Old Dominion, and Diamond Line. These items are shipped via Curbside Delivery.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.